Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it currently reviewed by another journal (please explain any exceptional situation in the Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is a .doc, .docx, .rtf, or .odf document.
- The name(s) of the author(s) have been removed from the text and the text has been anonymized according to the Instructions for Anonymization.
- The text approaches one of the topics of interest for the Journal (see About the Journal page) and complies with the formatting and stylistic requirements specified in the Instructions for Authors.
- The author has read and complies with the Responsibilities of Authors described in our Ethical Policy.
- All funding sources supporting the work and all institutional or corporate affiliations are acknowledged.
- Except as disclosed on a separate attachment, I certify that I have no commercial association (e.g., consultancies, stock ownership, equity interest, patent-licensing arrangements) that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with the submitted article, and that I accept full responsibility for the conduct of the research, had full access to all the data, and controlled the decision to publish.
Copyright on published articles is retained by the author(s).
The exclusive responsibility for the acknowledgement of author rights and/or copyright rests with the responsible author(s).
The Editor, publisher and reviewers of this journal cannot accept responsibility for the infringement of authors’ rights or copyright.
The author grants the publisher unlimited rights to publish the work in any format and/or medium, whether for gain or any other purpose.
Please read our Ethical Policy as well.